Silipos Carpal Tunnel Gel Pad
Ambidextrous Carpal Gel Sleeve with longer length is made of a soft nylon/lycra material that was selected to deliver compression at the surgical site keeping the gel pad in contact with the skin and maintaining an occlusive environment for scar management. In addition, the sleeve has been lengthened to provide mild compression proximally.
- Helps to improve and reduce the appearance of the scar tissue after carpal tunnel surgery.
- Mineral oil gel pad moisturizes and conditions the skin increasing mobility and elasticity of the skin.
- New fabric provides compression/occlusion at surgical site.
- Two thumb holes allow the product to be universally worn on either left or right hand.
- The soft gel pad protects the scarred tissue from friction and pressure.
- Product may also be chilled and used for Cold Therapy.