Comfort Cool Firm D-Ring Thumb and Wrist Splint
Multiple stays provide greater immobilization of acute soft tissue injuries of the thumb and wrist
- Made of 1/8" (3.2mm) perforated neoprene with a terry cloth liner that helps keep skin dry. Circumferential design with D-ring strap closures under double-layer stockinette makes this splint easy to put on.
- Use for acute conditions such as tendinitis, de Quervain’s, sprains, strains, instabilities and post-surgical repair.
- Includes two dorsal stays and one volar wrist stay to prevent unwanted flexion and extension while allowing full use of the fingers. Thumb stay prevents unwanted motion of all three joints. Thumb tip can be trimmed for IP flexion. Volar stay is pre-bent to position the wrist in functional extension (approximately 15°). The removable metal stays can be bent to conform for a custom fit.
- Remove metal stays prior to hand or machine washing. Air dry.
- Anti-microbial and latex free.
- To size, measure palm circumference.