RangeMaster Breast Cancer Recovery Kit
The RangeMaster Shoulder & Breast Kit now comes specially designed for patients recovering from breast cancer.
Research shows that gentle stretching, strengthening, and range of motion exercises during and after breast treatment are safe and beneficial for eliminating or reducing upper limb impairments. These tools provide an excellent way for patients to get started on a structured program.
This special kit includes everything a patient needs to start a home rehabilitation program for restoring upper body mobility and conditioning after breast cancer treatment.
- Restore range of motion with RangeMaster™ - the high-quality, low-cost home exercise pulley system with a webbing strap that fits over the top of any door.
- Versa-Flex™ strengthens using a beginning strength tubing with a plastic Thera-Loop Handle™ and theThera-Loop™ webbing door anchor.
- Stretch with ShoulderWand™, our lightweight and portable reaching and stretching wand.
- Exercise Guide - exercises selected by a physical therapist are included for each product.
- Full kit conveniently fits inside its own pink drawstring bag.