Receive immediate pain relief and lower lumbar support with the Baja 627. The duel pulley system and ergonomic back panel provide targeted compression at the source of pain.
The Baja 627 provides unrivaled lumbar support and pain relief so you can return to normal activity. The bi-planar pulley system allows you to easily apply targeted compression to the lower spine. As you engage the pulleys, the lumbar panel is drawn in toward the spine and naturally conforms to your body. The Baja 627 is unique in its ability to easily integrate heat/cold therapy into the system. The gel pads can be heated in the microwave or cooled in the freezer and then attached directly to the lumbar panel.
Size 1: (Waist: 26 - 30 inches)
Size 2: (Waist: 30 - 36 inches)
Size 3: (Waist: 36 - 44 inches)
Size 4: (Waist: 44 - 54 inches)
- Immediate back pain relief
- Targeted compression
- Includes two hot/cold therapy gel pads
- Back Sprains and Strains
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Failed Back Syndrome
- Herniated Discs
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Strains
- Lumbosacral Strains
- Slipped Discs
- Spinal Stenosis
- 1. Position the hand pulls – Before putting on the Baja 627, ensure that both hand pulls are retracted all the way back on the side panels. This allows for better compression when you engage the cinching mechanism.
- 2. Wrap the belt around your waist – With your right hand, hold the end with the black Velcro® hook. With your left hand, lay the left panel against your stomach, then press the right panel on top of the left. Belt should be snug, not tight.
- 3. Apply compression – Grasp both of the hand pulls and pull forward while tightening your abdominal muscles. Press the hand pulls firmly against the belt to attach.
- 4. Instructions for hot/cold gel pads – The foam pad on the lumbar panel includes a pouch to hold the hot/cold gel pads. After heating or freezing a gel pad, insert it into the pouch and wear as directed above. TO HEAT: Place the gel pad flat in the microwave for 30-60 seconds. Heat until warm, not hot. Heat will discharge in 20-30 minutes. TO FREEZE: Place the gel pad flat in the freezer for at least an hour. Cold will discharge in 15-20 minutes