Bio Skin® Back Skin™
Treat lumbar sprains, pain from overuse, muscle strains, and develop better back posture with the Bio SKin® Back Skin™ System. We’ve designed our back brace with a narrow cut in the front and flexible stays on the sides so when sitting or bending the brace remains pliable and doesn’t impinge on the groin area or into the rib cage.
Extra Small (Waist: 24 to 26 inches)
Small (Waist: 26 to 28 inches)
Medium (Waist: 30 to 34 inches)
Large (34 to 38 inches)
XLarge (38 to 42 inches)
XXLarge (42 to 46 inches)
- Low profile, cool, and comfortable fit
- Vented elastic side panels for heat release
- Removable Double Cinch Belt gives flexibility and support
- Customize with lumbar support options (see below)
- Constructed of Bio Skin® Ultima™ material
- Neoprene-free and latex-free
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Strains
- Lumbosacral Strains
Bio Skin® supports should be applied to dry skin only. Oils, lotions and/or perspiration activate "SkinLokTM" making correctly sized supports seem small and difficult to apply. This response to moisture should not cause confusion with respect to proper sizing. Always dry the body segment thoroughly prior to application.
Take the support with both hands and stretch the top and bottom of the brace two to three times. This helps break-in the material.
- 1. Detach the large “hook” and “loop” closure. With the "loop" in the left hand, wrap support around the middle of the low back.
- 2. Lay left panel down first.
- 3. Attach right panel to left panel.
- 4. Lay the left Double Pull on right panel.
- 5. Lay the right Double Pull on left double pull.
- 6. To ensure proper placement, the bottom of the support should be placed at the base of the tailbone.
Flexible Lumbar Support
- Provides Multi-Directional support
- Convex position provides direct pressure against the spine in the lumbar area relieving minor sprains and strains
- Concave position provides more pressure and control along the para-spinals relieving muscle strain and spasms
- Offers a broad variety of pad positions to fit directly over the pain
- Specifically targets the lumbar area between L2 and L5
Heat and mold to back according to instructions printed on the package. Place in the pocket of the Back SkinTM System. The Double Pull may be removed and worn by itself, or with either the Foam Pad or the Flexible Support.
Easy Care Instructions
Wash Bio Skin® regularly to prevent body salt and oil build-up that naturally occurs after the product has been worn a few times. Attach the hook to the loop to prevent lint build-up. This will give your Bio Skin® a longer life span.
- 30 C 86 F
- Hand Wash
- Hang Dry
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Dry Clean